Emergency Home Repair
To apply for the Emergency Home Repair Program, please complete the following steps.
- Print and fill out both forms. To avoid delays in processing your application, please write legibly, fill in all the blanks, and sign and date your application.
- Attach the required documents. To determine your eligibility for MHO’s Emergency Home Repair Program, we must have the following documents with your application:
- Income Verification: This may be a copy of your benefit statement or award letter, a copy of your check or check stub, or your most recent tax return.
- Homeownership Verification: This may be a copy of your deed, a copy of your most recent tax bill, or a copy of your title if you own a mobile home.
- Mail your application back to us: Mountain Housing Opportunities, Inc., PO Box 2278, Asheville, NC 28802. For assistance, please call 828-254-4030.
Buy A Home
Turn-Key Homeownership Program
Downpayment Assistance Program
Self-Help Homeownership Program